Tuesday, January 19, 2016

“Once upon a time” (part 1) by Saroop Chattopadhyay. This English poem was written by me during my college life, how I faced challenges, how I became depressive and how I overcome it with the help/direction of a saint. This “Once upon a time” is a series of poetry related to my life I will publish all in my blog one by one.



Once upon a time – 1

                      By Saroop Chattopadhyay written on 11-10-98, when he was student.


Once upon a time when I tried
                To get up and fell down,
I thought I would always fail
                So I became hopeless and dull.

Once upon a time when I was hopeless
                Then at a glance,
I got back my confidence
                And got some chance.


Once upon a time when I got some chance
                Then a question arose in my mind,
Which is the best one?
                And I became worried.


Once upon a time when I was worried
                I meet with a Saint,
And concluded my worries
                With faith in God.



Finally when a chance was taken
              With confidence and in the name of God,
Then I succeeded and became
              The happiest man in the world.



(Students of Jhargram 
Raj College 
with their Prof & Lecturer
during an excursion tour;
where I too was a part, here I meet RKM- Monk at Gangasagar.

 ********************************************************************************
                                                  To be continued....


 Now published:  Once upon a time – 2
Link:       


Please see other posts in this blog page by clicking "Home" or from "Popular Posts" / "Archives" sections, and if any remarks please post. 
Thanks & Vande Mataram!! Saroop Chattopadhyay.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent one. Please write the Volume 2 also. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes sequels of ONCE UPON A TIME are already written by me, I will publish it on this blog one by one in-between political/social posts.
      Plz keep following this blog and feel free to give your valuable feedback.

      Delete

Some recent posts

ভগবান রামচন্দ্র (রঘুবীর) ও ঠাকুর শ্রী রামকষ্ণ পরমহংস দেব, আর বর্তমানের সেক্যুলার (আসলে সিক কুলার) গণ।

শ্রীরামকৃষ্ণের কুলদেবতা ছিলেন ৺রঘুবীর। তিনি নিজে  দেবতার কবচ পরতেন, তাঁর পার্থিব শরীর পঞ্চভূতে লয় হওয়ার পরবর্তী সময়ে শ্রীমা সেই পবিত্র কব...