Gujarat Assembly Election Results (Leads + Win till 2.35pm) showing:
79 for Congress
02 for others
Forget about achieving Mission-150 goal with 101 seats (Leads + Win till 1.55pm) BJP even has fallen short of its 2012 tally of 115 seats & if you compare with 2014 General Election where BJP was ahead in 160 assembly segment this result is a setback.
Still we should congratulate Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for securing fifth term in Gujarat.
1) No CM candidate or less priority to local old Congressi leaders.
2) Manishankar Aiyar’s NEECH remarks which sparks GUJARAT-Ashmita
3) Tribal (Adivasi) vote goes to BJP
4) Shankar Singh Vaghela’s exit
5) Not using other opposition party or not doing alliance
Opposition should fight jointly.
Rahul Gandhi should work jointly with Mamata Banerjee, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Akhilesh Yadav, Arvind Kejriwal, Mayabati, Karunanidhi, Sharad Power etc.
It seems in 2019 most acceptable PM candidate from opposition will be none other than Didi Mamata Banerjee who is fearlessly & aggressively fighting for common people.
Please see other posts in this blog page by clicking "Home" or from "My Favorite Posts" / "Popular Posts" / "Archives" sections, and if any remarks please feel free to post.
Thanks & Vande Mataram!! Saroop Chattopadhyay.