Sunday, April 28, 2019

Story of a Liar Fifty Six inches Guard or you can say story about a FAKE CHOWKIDAR

"I was born in a poor family.
We didn't have money so I sold tea at Railway Station.
I took pictures of myself in suit and tie as a kid.
I was a scout/cadet and wanted to join the army. But I think Traders are more courageous than soldiers.
 
I begged for food for 35 years.
I went to Himalayas for a long time.
I went to jungle alone for 5 days every year.
I once took a crocodile home but my Mom told me to put it back in the lake with the crocodile's mommy.
 
I love my mom, but I didn't want to stay with her. Now I take pics with her during elections and make her stand in ATM queues
I did my BA and MA, not sure of SSC HSC.
 
I went to US and clicked pics outside Hollywood's Universal Studios
I stole mangoes from the garden because I didn't have money to buy them.
 
I left my wife for the nation. I now accept her on my affidavit for the nation.
I was too poor to buy food but had enough money to go to US and everywhere else.
 
I washed my own clothes but I invited my washerman on the Dias to felicitate him.
I cut off sleeves of my long sleeved Kurta but never thought of buying short sleeve Kurta instead.
 
I wore Rs. 10 lakh suits and now change my clothes thrice every day.
When soldiers die in terrorist attacks I give photo Ops for a week since then.
I love myself so much that I refer to myself in Third Person all the time.
If you don't like me...... I will come and get you"
 
------ True Stories Of A Schizophrenic Megalomaniac
 
Disclaimer: This post bears no resemblance to any person living or dead or half dead or anyone who claims to have a degree in Entire Political Science.

3 comments:

  1. Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long time
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock
    Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work! I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever
    before. I couldn’t resist commenting. Exceptionally well
    written! http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a data!
    existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is definately a lot to know about this subject.
    I really like all of the points you made.

    ReplyDelete

Some recent posts

ভগবান রামচন্দ্র (রঘুবীর) ও ঠাকুর শ্রী রামকষ্ণ পরমহংস দেব, আর বর্তমানের সেক্যুলার (আসলে সিক কুলার) গণ।

শ্রীরামকৃষ্ণের কুলদেবতা ছিলেন ৺রঘুবীর। তিনি নিজে  দেবতার কবচ পরতেন, তাঁর পার্থিব শরীর পঞ্চভূতে লয় হওয়ার পরবর্তী সময়ে শ্রীমা সেই পবিত্র কব...