Thursday, November 8, 2012

Voice of Bengal's Aam Admi "Ma Mati Manush (Maa Mati Manush)" Blog now crossed 50,000 viewership marks... Thanks to all its supporters, viewers & well-wishers.. It will continue its fight for Aam Admi and write against murderer & anti Indian communists (mainly CPM & CPI) and Scam-Stared corrupted Congress in spite of threats from Congressi & CPM's goons..!!

Dear friends with the support & blessing of all of you “Ma Mati Manush” Blog has crossed 50,000 viewership marks & made a history that it is first anti communist blog by a common man (Aam Admi) from a communist ruling state (as it started while Bengal was under communist rule) to achieve this 50K marks & thus participate in removing communist rule form Bengal.


 Also let me share that apart from celebrity person’s blog or any company/institution’s Blog this “Ma Mati Manush” is now India’s no.1 common man’s Blog page.

I have checked lots of communist leader’s & there sympathizer’s Blogs but all those are around 6000 to 8000 or below this mark, in spite of being much much older blog.
I have also checked with some of Congressi Chamchas blog, they also having much lesser viewers than my blog although most of them too are much older than MMM-Blog.

Now let me allow writing few words in Bengali:

মা মাটি মানুষের আশির্বাদে আমার এই ব্লগ 50,000 দর্শক পার করলো..  সবাইকে ধন্যবাদ!!
যদিও এখানে আমি সিপিএম ও কংগ্রেস এর আসল চরিত্র উন্মোচন করছি আর এই ব্লগ জনপ্রিয় হয়ে উঠছে তাই অনেক হার্মাদ কমরেড, কংগ্রেসি গুন্ডা ও কিছু তরমুজ আমার পেছনে পরেছেন.. 
তারা আমাকে নানান ভাবে Threat করছেনগালাগালি করছেন, হেয় করার চেষ্টা করছেন.. কিন্তু তারা যতই করুন আমাকে সত্যি কথা বলা থেকে আর আমার শ্রদ্ধেয় দিদির ও দেশের হয়ে বলার থেকে নিবারণ করতে পারবেন না !!

তারা আমাকে মেরে ফেলতে পারেন.. কিন্তু আমি থামবো না!!
Means lots of Harmads (Communist goons), Congress’s mafias and lots of Watermelons (Outside they are showing that they are Green means TMC but from inside they are Red means CPM) have done lots of nasty activities against me including threatening, personal attacks, humiliating etc..

But I continue with my war against corrupted, atrocity master, killer and anti Indian Communists (CPIM) & fake patriotic Congress..
They even threatened me that they will kill me.. They can do that even now also..

THEY CAN KILL ME BUT, THEY CAN'T STOP ME FROM TELLING TRUTH AND FROM POSTING THREADS IN SUPPORT OF "AAM ADMI" (In Congress's language Mango People) OF INDIA AND THUS I SUPPORT MY BELOVED DIDI Ms. MAMATA BANERJEE AND INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION..
Now with the victory of Trinamool now I am very much satisfied that this small effort by me is not wastage at least in Bengal.. But nationaly I want this Scam-stared Congressi Government should be removed..

I am also thankful to Derek Sir (Mr. Derek O'Brien ) for his inspiration and guidance by tweeter.. Also let me remind all viewers that he is one of the main pillars of this remarkable success of Trinamool congress!! It shows his greatness and politeness along with his effectiveness by which “TMC” emerged as a winner. Thank you once again Derek Sir!!


I also want to express thanks to Janlokepal & Movment IAC for their support to me through tweeter..

Also thanks to another important MP of our country Tharoorji  (Mr. Shashi Tharoor ji) for his support to this blog (in spite of being a Congressi) by twitting this blog's link through twitter.. Thank you very much Sashi ji!! Also thanks to Mr.Abhishek Banerjee for his support also.


Now let me convey my thanks to some well wishers of mine and special thanks to Mr. Chandrajit Bhattacharya, Mr. Santanu Gupta, Joydip Choudhury, Debasish Bhattachaya, Anuj Dhar & lots of my other well wishers…

Also thanks to my little assistant my daughter Shweta & my silent supporter my wife Rajasi who in spite of from a hard core communist family always stand beside me.   

Dear visitors please see other posts of this Blog page by clicking home, or scroll down.. Also you may see the popular posts and blog archive..

Please also see the photos in this Blog page as picture can tell you lots of things.. You may search also any topic or word in this blog.. You may send your suggestions to me for more improvement.. Post it here as remarks or send me by mail at skckol8@gmail.com or at saroopkol@gmail.com .

Thanks & Vande Mataram…. Saroop Chattopadhyay.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you on behalf of my family and all friends for forming a party..Now we have someone to whom we can vote for..All others were just corupt and greed

    ReplyDelete

Some recent posts

ভগবান রামচন্দ্র (রঘুবীর) ও ঠাকুর শ্রী রামকষ্ণ পরমহংস দেব, আর বর্তমানের সেক্যুলার (আসলে সিক কুলার) গণ।

শ্রীরামকৃষ্ণের কুলদেবতা ছিলেন ৺রঘুবীর। তিনি নিজে  দেবতার কবচ পরতেন, তাঁর পার্থিব শরীর পঞ্চভূতে লয় হওয়ার পরবর্তী সময়ে শ্রীমা সেই পবিত্র কব...